Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film White For Instax Mini 9 8 8+ 7c 7s 70 90 25 50s Camera Smartphone Printer SP-2 1 Polariod 300
|Volume Retail sales||4||Product Rating||4.9|
|Original Price||US $22.90||Discount||36%|
|Last Price||:||US $14.66|
FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI INSTANT FILM instax mini is an ISO 800 credit-card-size integral daylight color film de-signed for use with Fujifilm instax mini cameras, instax smartphone printers and Polaroid 300. This glossy film yields superb results under both daylight and electronic flash conditions. Though small, its improved picture quality and greater ease of use make it ideal for snapshots and portraits. Furthermore, its easy-to-file-and-carry size makes it an excellent choice for documentary or archival purposes, as well as a wide variety of other applications.
Film Speed: ISO 800/30 degrees
Color: Daylight type (5500K)
Film Size: 86mm x 54mm
Image Size: 62mm x 46mm
Compatible with all INSTAX mini camera, instax SHARE Smartphone Printer and Polaroid 300.
Instax Mini 9, Instax Mini 8, Instax Mini 8+, Instax Mini 7s,
Instax Mini 7c, Instax Mini 25, Instax Mini26, Instax Mini50
Instax Mini 70, Instax Mini 90, Instax Smartphone share SP-1 SP-2
20 sheets: 1 pack of twin pack white films
40 sheets: 2 packs of twin pack white films
60 sheets: 3 packs of twin pack white films
100 sheets: 5 packs of twin pack white films
- This film is designed for use with the Fuji instax mini cameras. It should be used in accordance with the instructions supplied with the camera.
- Should you leave a film pack or loaded camera in a very hot or cold place, wait until the film or camera returns to normal temperature before using it. The quality of the final photo may be affected if you ex-pose the film while it is still hot or cold.
- When handling a film pack, do not put pressure on the light-shielding cover sheet or within the slots on the rear of the pack. This may cause a film-ejection failure or unevenness in the photo.
- Avoid opening a film pack or loading a camera under direct sunlight. After opening the film, do not leave it in a bright place. Load it into the camera as soon as possible.
- When loading a film pack, align the yellow line on the pack with the yellow line in the film compartment of the camera. The instax instant camera is provided with a small, round window on the back cover that allows you to verify the camera\'s loading status.
PRECAUTIONS DURING USE:
It is recommended that you press the camera\'s fill-in flash button when shooting a subject under backlit or outdoor, shady conditions that would otherwise result in an excessively dark photo.
Film Temperature at Time of Use:
This film is engineered for optimum performance at 25∞C, but will deliver good results when used within a temperature range of 5∞C to 40∞C.
When exposing at 5∞C or below, place the photo into your pocket immediately after it has been ejected from the camera to keep it warm. Take care not to bend or fold the photo at this time.
Photo Handling after Exposure:
Always hold the photo by the edges after it has been ejected from the camera.
Do not leave the photo under direct sunlight while the image is still emerging.
Do not bend, fold, or put pressure on the photo. This may cause unevenness in the photo.
Upon ejection from the camera, the film immediately begins to self-develop. The processing fluid in the film will be slightly caustic for about
ten minutes. Avoid skin contact with this processing fluid during this time.
We accept Alipay, West Union, TT. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor ESCROW.
Please pay within 3 days of ordering. Thank you!